Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Today's broadcast....1.26.11

Well, I am still working out the 'bugs'.  The show quality was not as good today as yesterday, but I found out that I have to be plugged straight into the internet line and not using a wireless connection.  So.....I am learning, please bear with me.  I enjoy the show and the 'down home' feel of it.

I got the most wonderful compliment a few years ago...a woman was visiting the church when I was preaching that morning and told my daughter later, "I felt like I was sitting down at the kitchen table and talking over coffee!"  (I don't know that she actually meant it as a compliment but I took it to be one because I love that personal feeling.)

I will post a few notes from today's broadcast later today.

Another broadcast tomorrow, 10 AM Central and this time I got the length right!


No comments:

Post a Comment